LEADERSHIP nETWORKS 301
next START DATE: december 2017
Quality Curriculum and Facilitators ~ Our presenters/facilitators are leaders in their field who share a passion for teaching and learning and the development of leaders within our community. The curriculum is current and responsive to the needs of each Networks group.
Capacity Building ~ Leadership Networks builds capacity at an individual, organizational and community level. The skills and knowledge acquired through our learning days are put to the test by challenging participants to:
- Set monthly goals to reinforce and practices their new skills and knowledge
- Complete individual projects to stretch and hone their abilities on a personal level, organizational level as well as at a community level
- Work together as a team to complete a community initiative (what a great way to practice and apply skills learned throughout the program as well as give back to our community!
Community-Based ~ We use our community as the classroom! The participants gain leadership skills and knowledge through interaction with and in our community. Using the community as a tool means that participants are exposed to the real issues faced by leaders in our region. Participants have the opportunity to learn from and network with some of Central Alberta’s foremost leaders.
Participants ~ Each Leadership Networks class includes individuals from the private, public and not-for profit sectors offering a rich, diverse blend of perspectives as we explore various leadership theories and techniques.
This course is designed for those who are responsible in roles such as Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, or Chairman of the Board.
FULL COURSE COST: $3095
INCLUDES ALL LEARNING DAYS, MEALS, RETREATS, ETC.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON GRANtS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR COURSE FEES
LEADERSHIP NETWORKS 301 COURSE THEMES:
- Communication Skills: negotiating, getting past NO
- Political Savvy
- Building an Effective Team/Organization
- Media Relations
- Inspiring Cultural Change
- Organizational Growth and Innovation
- Maximize on Organizational Diversity
This course will be a unique blend of theme presentations, panel discussions with community leaders & one-on-one coaching/mentoring sessions with community leaders.