Designed for front-line staff or those who are beginning to develop their personal leadership skills.
Add To Cart
Leadership 101 Course Themes:
- What is Leadership?
- Understanding your Personal Style: how it effects how you lead/influence others
- Communication Skills: listening to understand others & speaking so others will listen
- Focus With a Purpose: planning, goal setting, life balance
- Creative Thinking: stretching your comfort zone and seeing things from various perspectives
- Presentation Skills: how to engage your audience
- The Power of Networking and Knowing your Community
- Facilitation Skills: how to lead a group through a variety of learning processes
- Personal Accountability: increase your credibility